Usage of MACH project server “Soroban” at UFRO-CMCC
- To know what is “Soroban” server, visit UFRO-CMCC page.
- All about the server is available here.
- For those who want to use the server, first contact Prof. Andrés Ávila (UFRO-CMCC) to ask to have your user account (link).
- Then, follow the steps of initial set up.
- Check here how to use tools set up on the server. Briefly, use module to activate any tool (and version) you want to use.
- Available bioinformatic tools and versions are listed here.
Below is just an example
Real protocols will be released during the course of the progress of our project!
Please check this page later (be patient), or contact us from the form below.